0
Yep, today is International Bacon Day!



I was just over at Kenny's place and didn't see any mention of it.

Can't believe he doesn't know!



Better get busy, my belly is growling just thinking about a huge pile of bacon.



I do have one question for y'all.

How do you like your bacon cooked?

My wife likes hers crispy, almost potato chip crispy.
Me?
I like mine done and chewy although once in a while crispy is good.

I'm going to have to go give Wirecutter a heads up, I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss this.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title An International Holiday Just For Wirecutter. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/an-international-holiday-just-for.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo An International Holiday Just For Wirecutter Updated at : 10:27 AM
Saturday, August 31, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top