0
A new Blog replacing an older one.

If any of you out there ever read Degringolade, you will be pleased to know he has started a new blog called Old Raven.

I have yet to meet this guy even though we probably live within five miles of each other and that is absolutely my fault.

He invited me over just about the time I was moving for the second time in six months and I basically blew him off, for which I need to apologize to him face to face.

I'll be doing that soon.

He is quite the philosophical sort and damn intelligent. I have to work my damaged brain cells hard whenever I read him.

That is a good thing because what he writes is always most definitely worth reading.

Swing by and tell him howdy for me.

Even better, add him to your blogroll, you'll be glad you did.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title A New Blog To Check Out. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-new-blog-to-check-out_12.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A New Blog To Check Out Updated at : 12:42 AM
Monday, August 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top