0
I had a great weekend and I hope all of you did as well.  Tomorrow, I will be highlighting a few of my Belviq followers currently taking Belviq.   Most started about when I did.  I wanted to give you all their "check in" as well (previous blogged about them).  They are all doing so well!

Anyway, today, I just wanted to share my 6 week photo.  I didn't get a chance to getting it taken Friday so here it is!  And, I OFFICIALLY lost 25 pounds - no variables ha!



Thanks Britton for taking this picture for me!  :)

xoxox
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 6 week Photo - Look at me now! . You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/6-week-photo-look-at-me-now.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 6 week Photo - Look at me now! Updated at : 6:35 AM
Monday, August 5, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top