0
1. What do you wear to bed? Sport bra. I'd prefer totally naked but floppy is uncomfortable!

2. What's your favorite pet name for your SO? If the kids are awake, its Daddy. If not then it's HEY!!!  

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Not that I'm allowed to but I'd love to crawl in bed and laze around all day. 

4. Your favorite snack food?  Dry cereal. It satisfies the crunch factor without being terribly bad for me. Totally addicted to Honey Bunches O' Oats right now!

5. Do you cry at sad movies? Always. And I cry at parts that aren't really meant to be sad. 

6. What's your favorite implement to be spanked with?  Anything! The hand is the best it gets. But the hand is too sensitive so I don't get enough.  There was a sparkly purple crop a few times but it found its way back into the barn...

7. Is your hair long or short? Medium longish

8. What size is your bed? King. We're small people but need space. 

9. Do you have sex with the lights on or off? Usually off.  We're both more into the feel of it than visual. Though if they're on nobody's going to bother turning them off. 

10. What's your favorite 'around the house' outfit? Yoga pants and a cozy stretchy top. No I don't do yoga. I just like the pants lol

11. How do you drink your coffee or tea? Grossed out by coffee.  My tea is iced and slightly sweet. Or extremely sweetened with Splenda.  Always lots of lemon.

12. Are you a bargain hunter? Absolutely

13. Do you think bald men are sexy? Not to me, but to each her own

14. Are you a good driver? Depends who you ask. Hubby won't allow me to drive when we're together. Something about not signaling early enough and either driving too fast or slow in any given situation.  Oh and the man is supposed to drive.  I've never gotten a ticket.  I was rear-ended a few times, obviously not my fault. 

15. In a 24 hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV? Getting better, less than an hour usually. 

16. Name the last book you read? Entwined with You by Sylvia Day.... very very hot

17. Would you rather be hot or cold? hot but not too hot

18. How many hours a day do you spend on the Internet? more than I should but a lot of it is for work

19. Do you like facial hair on a man? No, but I do like the scratchiness on my skin before he shaves.

20. Are you a smoker?  eeeewww, gross!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Let's play meme again!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/let-play-meme-again.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Let's play meme again! Updated at : 5:07 PM
Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top