0
Sent an email to hubby.  I think he does better when I write than when I talk because he can save reading for later, while a conversation requires involvement by both people at the same time.  I thanked him for spending time with me yesterday while we talked strategy with handling the difficult child and how happy I was that our little changes in kid's routine went well last night and this morning.

I also wrote the exact thing I blogged yesterday -
I really wish I had a partner who was interested in helping me/us together through the journey.  But I'm eternally grateful that he hasn't run for the hills to escape me! 
I let him know his seeming disinterest in me was making it hard for me to function. I also told him that ignoring me (spoken words, letters, emails, texts) wasn't going to make this better.  And that at the least, he owes me the decency of his honesty and a few moments of his time in response.  I'm hoping he reads it and hoping he bothers to respond.


Anyway, my homework...

I'm putting this here so I can't lose my list.  We agreed that doing three things that make me happy each day was excessive in  my world.  And I felt like if I only had 20 things to work with and did three each day, I'd get sick of them (ADHD, remember?) and they wouldn't bring me as much enjoyment as this assignment wants me to have.  But I will try for more than one thing anyway.

Things that make me happy
  1. Shower or relax on bed all by myself without a child or animal staring at me
  2. Have conversation with hubby about something other than work
  3. Doing things for hubby... anything at all
  4. Doing something with kids that brings us closer or makes us laugh
  5. Go for a walk
  6. Sitting outside on swing with a book and booze
  7. Sewing or crafty something
  8. Ride the pony
  9. Writing/reading blogs
  10. Sex, preferably with hubby but myself is ok

Things that make me happy when they're done, even if I don't like doing them
  1. Clean kitchen island and sinks
  2. Empty my big bag (where I dump my work I don't feel like doing) and sort everything into files to be dealt with when I can focus
  3. Meal planning and grocery shopping
  4. Any one chore
  5. Organize one cluttered area
  6. Self-pampering (nails, hair, etc.)
  7. Crossing something off my to-do list
  8. Call Dad
  9. Set up for morning (school lunches, clothes set out, etc.)
  10. Get ready for weekend (packing, shopping, organizing, whatever to make it go smoother)
    Advertisement
    You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Homework and another letter. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/homework-and-another-letter.html. Thank you!
    Posted by: Tukiyooo Homework and another letter Updated at : 12:46 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013

    Post a Comment

     
    Top