0

Matt alleges, Jay implies, You misunderstand

Matt: Yelllllllow.
Jay:
Matt: Hello?
Jay:
Matt: Are you there?
Jay:
Matt: Hellllllloooooooooooooo???????
Jay:
Matt: Did you call me to give me the silent treatment?
Jay: Holaaaaaaaaaaa
Matt: What the hell man?
Jay: What?
Matt: Where were you?
Jay: I was right here?
Matt: I couldn’t hear you.
Jay: Really?
Matt: Yes, really!
Jay: That’s weird. You must have phone trouble.
Matt: I guess so.
Jay: Might get that checked out.
Matt: Might. OR … you might make sure your mic is unmuted.
Jay: Well, that too.


Jay: You know what we should do?
Matt: Move to Vegas, put it all on black and let it ride.
Jay: Uh … We could do that.
Matt: What was your idea?
Jay: We should interview celebrities on the show.
Matt: My idea is better.
Jay: Depends on which cool celebs we can get.
Matt: My idea has a better chance of working too.
Jay: Celebs equal page vies.
Matt: True.
Jay: And higher show ratings.
Matt: Talk to me Goose.
Jay: Ratings equal Internet Fame
Matt: More than we have now?
Jay: Lots! And that means …
Matt: MONEY?
Jay: REALITY TV SHOW!
Matt: Oh.
Jay: Well, that’s not so bad.
Matt: Yeah, we would get paid.
Jay: And we could be CONTROVERSIAL!
Matt: Then we would be …
Jay: Say it!
Matt: INFAMOUS!!
Jay: Hell yeah!


Matt: But first, we need a show topic.
Jay: Rude people.
Matt: Who?
Jay: No, that’s the topic … Rude People!
Matt: Oh man, I’ve dealt with my share of them!
Jay: Me too. We could tell rude people stories.
Matt: Bad customer service.
Jay: Rude people in history!
Matt: Rude people on Social Media.
Jay: Rare times when WE have been rude.
Matt: If we have time.
Jay: Right. Also, opposite of rude!
Matt: People who have done or said nice things.
Jay: Without expecting anything in return.
Matt: We can do it!
Jay: BOOM! We’re set.
Matt: Gonna be another monster!
Jay: Unless I win the Powerball.
Matt: You would leave me?
Jay: Nooooooooo! Never.
Matt: Oh good. I was a worried there for a bit.
Jay: Well worry not Mattinator!
Matt: Okay, we’re ready!
Jay: Brilliant!

Be sure to tune in for “People: They’re the Worst” on IWS Radio tomorrow at 12 Noon ET! 


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said 202.456.1111. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/matt-said-jay-said-2024561111.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said 202.456.1111 Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, May 17, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top