0
I was off work yesterday so I was able to chill out and relax. The weather was bad to start but it turned in to a really nice day.

I got the dog off to the groomers at 9am and only had to pick him up at 2pm. He got a great cut and looks so neat and tidy.

I also cycled up to Starbucks in Mespill and got a coffee and brownie. Afterwards I browsed in Superquinn for some cheese & chorizo for some nibblies before we out.

Ciaran had an office meeting in TriBeCa in the afternoon so he was home from that at about 5pm.







Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Fun Friday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/fun-friday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Fun Friday Updated at : 1:22 AM
Saturday, May 18, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top