0

I hold my hands up to the fact that I am addicted to Starbucks.  It's my little treat to myself my quiet time in the middle of my hectic days.

I love Starbucks. I like the way they are consistent in how my drink is made.  I like their free WiFi.  I like their brownies.

I was so surprised when I found this website.  From what I can see it is full of Starbucks baristas venting about their customers (or disgustomers as one forum poster calls them).  Lol!

Below is a picture of Starbucks at the Wright Venue.  Very funky!

Starbucks pic

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Cup of Joe. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/cup-of-joe.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Cup of Joe Updated at : 9:48 AM
Sunday, May 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top