0
I guess it was only a matter of time that I'd have to face a beating from Joel.  Hopefully this will only be one of a few I'll have to endure.  

Joel (6'): 239.6
Hilary (5'8"): 258
 
Honestly, I'm frustrated with myself for yet again another gain.  When am I going to get it together? I get one thing under control (exercise), only to have the other one suffer (eating).  I'm not one of those people who can simply 'eat right' alone and lose weight - I need both elements.

I'm not giving up.  
 
And so we move on to Week 3.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Gain / HJ Competition by title HilJoe Competition - Week 2. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/05/hiljoe-competition-week-2.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo HilJoe Competition - Week 2 Updated at : 6:13 AM
Monday, May 16, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top