0

I am a huge fan of sweets from ice cream to cookies, but never did I try Gelato that is until now.

While shopping at the market one day I came across these tasty looking gelato pints in the freezer section in the ice cream aisle and thought to myself I have got to try these!

The flavors alone were speaking to me, especially the Caribbean Coconut.

So when I came home and put away the groceries I turned on my laptop and searched the web for their website.

When I came across their contact info I sent them an email in hopes to do a review for their products, and when I got an email back I completely almost fell off my chair.

I was that excited to be trying their products!

I was sent 2 coupons for 2 free pints of my choice of gelato or sorbetto of my choice.

Talenti Gelato began as a gelateria in 2003 and is actually the best selling gelato in the United States of America!

Made with the finest of all natural ingredients and it's got a whopping 30% less fat than regular ice cream, now how can you compete with that?

Gelato is Made with:

Hormone free milk
pure cane sugar

Sorbetto is made with:

Dairy free
100% free of fat
never with high fructose corn syrup but made with cane sugar

I went to Belmont Fruits market and found the products and the flavors I chose were the Caribbean Coconut and Coffee Chocolate Chip!

Of course I had to give them both a try because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to try first!

They both sounded so good!

So mom and I had a tiny scoop of each in a small bowl for our dessert.

The coconut was creamy, nutty and so delicious!

I am amazed at how great it tasted!

Coffee Chocolate Chip had a bold coffee flavor and I am a huge fan of coffee and of course chocolate they just go so well together!

Loved the taste!

They have a huge selection of flavors on their website, so be sure to take a peek you might find a favorite!

Website:


Face Book:


Twitter:


Youtube:


Retailers:

Whole Foods
Publix
Target
Stop & Shop
Wegman's
Safeway
Price Chopper
Meijer
and tons more! 


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Talenti Gelato Review. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/talenti-gelato-review.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Talenti Gelato Review Updated at : 5:22 AM
Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top