0
Oh boy am I tired this morning. Last night was bad bad bad. It started with mating foxes making an awful racquet and them it continued with our small dog making the loudest snores in the bed with us. After finally getting asleep I was awoken by the police helicopter at 4.30am which circled overhead for about an hour. I think it was 6am when I finally got back asleep and then the alarm went off at 7am.

I found it tough getting up and am sitting in Starbucks having an extra strong coffee to prepare me for a busy morning in work.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sleep evaded me. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/sleep-evaded-me.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sleep evaded me Updated at : 1:13 AM
Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top