0
On Saturday evening I was in the form for some homemade cookies. In Donnybrook Fair I saw this dough in the fridge which I thought would make good cookies.

I cut the dough twice the size that they suggest for a standard cookie. I cooked them for 1 minute less than they suggest as I wanted soft bake cookies.

I was disappointed when I ate them. They just didn't taste that good and they didn't look too good either. I won't be buying them again. I do think it is clever, however, that the dough is wrapped in parchment paper that you use on your baking tray.









Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Cookie Monster. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/cookie-monster.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Cookie Monster Updated at : 8:23 AM
Monday, April 22, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top