0
Cheeeeeeers and Happy Friday Chuckleheads!!

Let me tell you folks, Democrat/Republican, Conservative/Liberal there is a schism in our great nation that is bigger than both of those things, and that one ruddy, tasteful thing is…

Liver!!

Holy Cow!!  Ha, see what I did there? But seriously…

I never realized that there was such a great divide between liver haters and liver lovers until I put a few pictures on my Facebook page yesterday.

I mean, I knew that my BFF/OSOP Schmoop hated it.  I discovered that Jayman hated it, but c’mon, there are more than a plethora of you liver haters out there, and more importantly, liver lovers, right?

What’s up with you liver hatin’ mutha fu--shut your mouth!!

Liver is good for a soul.  It’s chock full of protein, iron, Vitamin A…Oh but no, we hate it, because it’s different.  It’s not ground round, sirloin, or t-bone…it violates the inner-sanctum of the cow.

Bullshit...It’s part of the same God Damn Cow that is so God Damn cute, and delicious, so you pretentious, elitist, only save the organ part of the cow altruist pansies need to shut the hell up.

But you know what?

The removing and subsequent cooking of Elsies’s liver can teach us all a story.

I was shocked, and not in a bad way mind you, okay, yes a bad way, to find out yesterday that the cooking of liver was such a divisive issue.

I’m sorry, but cooking the innards of such a stupid animal and having it taste awesome is not something that I care about.

Yet, I heard the roars of,  “Groooosssssssss.”  Gross?  Liver is awesome, tasty, and already cooked as we speak.

Here’s the thing….

I posted several pics and quips on my personal Facebook page yesterday that revolved around me cooking liver and Schmoop hating it.

There were numerous and diverse opinions about the likes and dislikes of said liver, but…it was fun.  And you know what?  One person said…“I should try it.”

It’s a shame that Congress can’t have the same collegial feeling and fun time debating a topic.

Of course, while we were happily and humorously debating the liver topic yesterday on Facebook, we weren’t being influenced by the American Liver Council, and there my friends, lies the problem.

Noooooooo…not with the American Liver Council (if there is one), but with special interest groups and lobbyists…

Folks…

You and I, because of us lacking a voice, are living in a country and government controlled by a guy who wants tariffs on wheat lifted, a gun lobby that wants to sell guns because they just likes to sell gun, and a chick who longs for legalized cunnilingus and a guy who has God so far up his ass, he shits righteousness while pimping ads for LifeLock.

Uuch…

I made liver yesterday…It caused some consternation, and …we had fun with it.  Liver became a very divisive issue.

But…I cooked it.  I ate it.  I posted pictures.  And no one got hurt.

All were happy…

Matt-Man
Cheers!!

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattmaniws



Be sure to check out the I’m With Stupid podcast! The #1 Comedy show on Blog Talk Radio!



Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Liver Defines America. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/03/liver-defines-america.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Liver Defines America Updated at : 9:00 PM
Thursday, March 21, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top