0

Lovely lunch in The Cellar in the Merion Hotel today.

For starter I had a chicken liver and foie gras parfait with brioche and onion marmalade.  It was served so beautifully with the onion marmalade in a little jar.  The liver parfait was tasty and the brioche was melt in your mouth.

For my main I chose Beef Cheek with a pomme mouselline, mushrooms and pearl onions and bacon ragout.  The beef was amazing - so rich!

Then dessert was a passionfruit posset with macaroon and white chocolate bark.  Other dessert choices were choux buns filled with vanilla ice cream served with a jug of melted dark chocolate.

All divine!

If you are ever in Dublin town, I thoroughly recommend this place.

Btw, I should mention that I also had a very generous glass of the house red!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Cellar. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-cellar.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Cellar Updated at : 12:13 PM
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top