0

Matt speaks, Jay speaks, You listen (kinda).

Matt: Helloooooooooooooooooo
Jay: *sings* “I wanna sex you up”
Matt: Uh
Jay: *sings* “You make me feel good”
Matt: I do? … Ummm …
Jay: *sings* “I wanna rub you down …”
Matt: OKAY THAT’S ENOUGH!
Jay: Am I making you uncomfortable?
Matt: Eve more than usual.
Jay: Aww yeah!
Matt: STOP! JESUS DUDE!
Jay: You know you’re turned on.
Matt: I hate you.
Jay: That really hurts.
Matt: I know, but it was necessary.
Jay: I don’t think it was.

Matt: Hey. Whatever happened to Helen Hunt?
Jay: Random question is random!
Matt: Well, for some reason I thought of her this morning.
Jay: She was great in “As Good as it Gets”
Matt: One of my favorite movies.
Jay: Anyway, Helen Hunt?
Matt: I love her and she just disappeared.
Jay: She just had a movie come out this year.
Matt: Really? What was it about.
Jay: She plays some kind of sex therapist.
Matt: Really?
Jay: Wait … Actually a sex SURROGATE.
Matt: REAAAAAAAALLLLLLY?
Jay: And ... She gets all kinds of nekkid in that movie!
Matt: Nice! Totally nude?
Jay: Full-Frontal dude! And she looks amazing for her age.
Matt: Her age?
Jay: Yeah, she’s like late 50’s near 60 right?
Matt: No way!
Jay: *checks Google* She’s 49.
Matt: Yeah, see? Not nearly that old.
Jay: She doesn’t look that great for her age then.
Matt: Now that was hurtful!
Jay: Ha! I’m kidding! She’s gorgeous.
Matt: Damn right!

Jay: Got any ideas for the show?
Matt: Nope. You?
Jay: We could talk about writing again.
Matt: That’s not bad.
Jay: Actually last time we talked more about books and authors and not writing.
Matt: Right. We can talk about OUR writing.
Jay: Things that inspire us.
Matt: Different styles.
Jay: Our hopes
Matt: And dreams!
Jay: The whole writing process.
Matt: It fits with my post on Friday.
Jay: And all our “Favorite and Least Favorite Words” stuff.
Matt: Oh God it’s brilliant!
Jay: So good it hurts.
Matt: Don’t get weird on me again.
Jay: I gotta be me.
Matt: Well … I guess.
Jay: Thanks.
Matt: Whatever.
Jay: Okay, we’re all set!
Matt: Monster show coming up!
Jay: Should I sing on the show?
Matt: Never.
Jay: So, Sooooo hurtful.
Matt: It’s for your own good.
Jay: I guess.
Matt: Okay, let’s do it!
Jay: AWESOME!

Okay kids. More brilliance in action. Or something like that. Anyway, listen to “On Writing Deux” Saturday night at 11 PM ET on I’m With Stupid!!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said, Helen Hunt Naked. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/02/matt-said-jay-said-helen-hunt-naked.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said, Helen Hunt Naked Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, February 8, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top