0
Ciaran and I have a running joke every Christmas where I ask him is he going to win us a Turkey every time he heads off to any squash events in December.

Well guess what!  He won one this year.  

As he headed off to the "Turkey Blitz" I called out "Don't come home without a turkey".  Well for the first time in about 15 years he actually won a turkey!  

Of course as we go away for Christmas we have no need for a Turkey so I gave the voucher to my Mother - she was delighted, I think it nearly made her Christmas!  
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Winner, Winner - Turkey Dinner!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/12/winner-winner-turkey-dinner.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Winner, Winner - Turkey Dinner!! Updated at : 2:07 PM
Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top