0
Ho ohhhhhhhhh, let me tell you something right now, and with anger.

My beloved Schmoop went into the hospital yesterday and you know what the diagnosis was?

Matt is a no-good, lousy ass, lying jerk who has no need for a car!!

I kid you not!!

Schmoop is not doing well, so I, at 7:15 AM walked her down to the car so she could drive to her brother’s house and he could take her to the ER.

He did…However, I guess he had enough at 4 PM or so, and after failing to call me as to her condition, went through the Beer Mine and did noting but get me in trouble.

You see, I had called in sick, should I get to go to the hospital, however, Drive-By Mike saw it merely as a ruse to get a day off and fuck up his farming.

After his chastisement, and me saying,  “Fuck Him.”, I kinda cried

I was thinking…my best friend was in the hospital, Schmoop’s brother will call and/or drop the car off..

And yet, her brother didn't call me, he merely went through the Beer Mine and drove the car to his home.

My boss was pissed at me.

And I’m thinking…My Schmoop’s brother is an idiot and Drive-By Mikey has no soul, and….I used to like them both.

Monday has left a bad taste in my mouth and you know what is the worst taste?

I still don’t know what is wrong with Schmoop, and that’s all I care about.

Well, other than the fact that I still have no car, and that Mike and Dave need to burn in Hell.

I do want to thank Jayman and Missalicious for talking to me today…Their words were quite helpful; they kept me from going over the edge.

Matt-Man
mattmaniws@ymail.com
@MattMan_IWS
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I Miss My Friend. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-miss-my-friend.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I Miss My Friend Updated at : 9:00 PM
Monday, October 22, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top