0
Apparently Jamaica just wasn't enough for us this year :).

As I type this (on my new MacBook Air I might add! - more on that later), I am sitting in our lovely hotel room in Virginia Beach, VA enjoying the sights and sounds of the ocean.



While we did have an AMAZING time in Jamaica on our Wedding Moon, we still wanted to enjoy the beach a little closer to home.  It's been our annual tradition since Joel and I met that we go to Ocean City, MD every summer.  This year, we decided to try a new place and headed a little further south in the Old Dominion.

We arrived just about an hour ago and I'm awaiting Joel's return from the local tackle shop.  It wouldn't be a trip to the beach without some surf fishing :).

In an effort to stay On Plan while I am here, we brought along turkey and my favorite hard salami, as well as a few other snacks.  Hopefully this will help minimize the eating out, and benefit me with a loss this week.  I'm proud of myself for doing this.... planning and bringing some decent food along.

Here's to staying On Plan while on a mini vacay! :)


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Beach / Vacation by title Virginia Beach. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/08/virginia-beach.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Virginia Beach Updated at : 1:03 PM
Thursday, August 23, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top