0
Hopefully you saw the recap of my July goals recap last week. I know that those monthly goals are a key part of my success and my overall goal, so I plan to continue to set goals each month.

Check out what I’m shooting for in the month of August!

August Goals

1. workout 5 days/week

2. attend every WW meeting

3. sign up for a 5k race

4. track ALL eats everyday

5. weigh 162 by 8.31.12 {lose 6.6 lbs}

Pinned Image

{source: pinterest}

Do you set goals for yourself? If so, how often?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title August Goals. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-goals.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo August Goals Updated at : 7:45 PM
Monday, August 13, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top