0
World War I Medallion
World War I Medallion (Photo credit: elycefeliz)
Since I've recently given a set of my curated plans for math teachers, English teachers and general common core standards (see end of this post), I thought I'd share some lessons for history teachers. If you're a history teacher and not following #sschat on Twitter, you should.


Enhanced by Zemanta
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Teaching by title 54 Teaching and Lesson Plan Ideas for History Teachers #sschat. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/08/54-teaching-and-lesson-plan-ideas-for.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 54 Teaching and Lesson Plan Ideas for History Teachers #sschat Updated at : 4:09 AM
Monday, August 20, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top