0
This week is going to be interesting for me.  Joel leaves tomorrow for a week for his bachelor party.  They're going fishing - big surprise! :)

I, on the other hand, am interested to see how life proceeds without Joel around.... life in terms of weight loss.  It'll be a good experiment and one that I'm hoping yields some good last minute weight loss for the upcoming nuptials. 

My weekend plans include a hair cut/color (today!) in preparation for the wedding, as well as lots of shopping for our trip.  I might even buy a dress or two - gasp!  Typically when we go to the eastern shore of MD, I'm usually packing "bum" clothes, which are usually gym outfits.  What do I need to look nice for?  I'll spend most of my time on the beach indulging in a book.  But in Jamaica, I think it's going to be a lot different and so I need to be prepared.  I'd also like to snag another bathing suit as well.  Any and all clothing suggestions are welcomed!

Since it is a long weekend for us feds, I fully plan on taking advantage of that time to get in at least 3 days of activity along with 3 days of sun :).  I want to spend as much time as possible at the pool this weekend so that I can work on my tan for the dress (yes, I'll be wearing sunscreen!).  I've been using the Jergen's sunless tanning lotion and that's working pretty well thus far, but I know sometimes it has a tendency to make me look a little on the orange side, and I don't want that happening for the pictures.

I'm also looking forward to cooking for the upcoming week and doing some major meal planning that I hope will help me lose some more weight before our trip. 

I wish all of you a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!  May God continue to bless those who serve our nation, those who have served, and those who will.  Freedom isn't free - thank you for keeping our country safe!

What are your weekend plans?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Jamaica / wedding by title Weekend Plans. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/05/weekend-plans.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weekend Plans Updated at : 8:36 AM
Friday, May 25, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top