0

Submitted by Fiona Beal
I have always loved creating a classroom spirit in my classes and one way of doing this is introducing plenty of motivational tools to encourage the learners. I was absolutely delighted recently when I came across this Glogster advertising two teachers' use of a classroom motivational tool called Class Dojo. This is something that would work so well in a primary school classroom. Caitlin Jones and Erin Schudde did a fantastic job of this Glogster, don't you agree? (I wish I could embed it but it is too big). 

image


So, inspired by this amazing presentation of Class Dojo, I decided to try it out at http://www.classdojo.com/. I think it is a fantastic innovation. As I tried it out I took screenshots of what I did so have added them here as a slideshow. Why not give Class Dojo a try and see if it works for you?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Teaching / Web tools by title Class Dojo–a fantastic classroom motivational tool. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/05/class-dojoa-fantastic-classroom.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Class Dojo–a fantastic classroom motivational tool Updated at : 6:35 AM
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top