0
It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for one's psyche. The weekend was difficult, with very little sleep because I was worried...about everything! I hate it when I get like that, focusing on every bad thing in my life (and that's a lot right now!).

I slept a solid eight hours last night and although nothing changed during the night, I feel like my old self this morning. Yes, I still have a lot on my shoulders, but I think I can handle it.

The affairs of my sister will calm down eventually. She had a very complicated life when she had her stroke and it's taking a long time to sort through this stuff and get it all straightened out. It's been six months, and I see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. I think by the end of this summer I should have most things wrapped up.

Enough about sister, how about me? First of all, I love you guys. I figured I'd post and not hear a word from anyone. I was gone a whole month! Instead, I got a lot of sweet, kind and loving comments. Thank you so much. I will return the favor, as soon as I can sit down and spend a few minutes doing personal stuff on my computer (instead of sister Joyce stuff :).

My eating is back on track (thank God!). I'm down from that 197 weight to 192. Eating healthy, smaller portions, but still not tracking. That's my goal for today, track my food.

Dressed for the gym right now and heading out the door as soon as I push publish on this post.

Thanks again for all your support. I've been a bad blogger, not reading blogs and not posting comments. I've missed you all terribly. I need the blog world. I need you.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I am okay.. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-am-okay.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I am okay. Updated at : 6:08 AM
Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top