0

Can you say “broken record”? Here I am again, coming clean for all to see. It’s been 10 days since I’ve worked out and don’t even ask about how many points I’ve had today! For some reason I cannot stay consistent with eating well & working out. I do SO well for a week or so and then some “life event” happens and I completely fall off the wagon.

I need to go back to a favorite quote:

It’s take motivation to get started, it takes commitment not to quit.

In other news…my sweet little girl just got over strep {AKA…life event that got me off track}. Sick babies are no fun, I’m so glad she’s feeling better!IMG_1161

Help! What do you do that keeps you trucking forward toward that ultimate goal?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Coming Clean. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/03/coming-clean.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Coming Clean Updated at : 6:51 PM
Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top