0
It's been awhile since I participated in FMM, but alas, I am taking on today's topic of Current Favorites.  Stop on by All the Weigh and see what FMM is all about!



  1. Song - Woman Like You by Lee Brice.  {Fun Fact: Lee Brice just hosted the 4th hour of the Today show last week with Hoda Kotb!!} I first heard this song on the way to church the very first morning after the Terrible Awful.  It reminded me so much of Joel and I just felt like it was another one of God's little hints to me to stay in faith, and trust that He would bring Joel back to me in due time.
  2. Drink – Skim Earl Grey Lattes {preferably from Starbucks...but I make them myself too}
  3. Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – I like his big blue eyes and lips.
  4. TV Show(s) – Army Wives, Mike & Molly, and Bethenny Ever After.
  5. Actor/Actress
  6. Book – Right now I'm reading a boat load of books but I really love Joel Osteen and his latest, Everyday a Friday.  Another wonderfully, inspiring book brought to you by J.O.!
  7. Form of communication – I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook.  I love that because I live so far away from home, it allows me to keep in touch with friends/family I don't get to see regularly.  However, I'm not a fan of those "forwards" that seem to be all the rage right now.  This means people reposting pictures of quotes/optical illusions/whatever else.  It reminds me of email forwards, which I strongly disliked.  Still, I love when people post personal pics on Facebook!
  8. Exercise – Currently I'm really liking The Wave!
  9. Food – A huge part of my recent downfall.... Thai Basil Fried Rice! Ahhh!!!! It's going to be the death of me!  I simply cannot get enough!
  10. Quote – "The harder the challenge, the sweeter the victory."

Feel free to participate in this friend making affair... just be sure to go back to Kenlie's page and link up with the others in the comments section. 

Happy Monday!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Friend Making Mondays by title FMM: Current Favorites. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/03/fmm-current-favorites.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo FMM: Current Favorites Updated at : 10:42 AM
Monday, March 26, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top