0
Did anyone else want to be an actress when they were little? Just me? Ok, moving on.

I am always looking thru Sarah's House episodes on DVR, old issues of Domino, Pinterest, basically anything to get the juices flowing when its time to start a new project. So, to pump myself up for a long to-do list, here is some weekend motivation. Can you hear the Rocky music playing in the background?

You Paid More Than Me via Pinterest

via Pinterest

Seeing a theme here? 

How do you get motivated? Any special projects you are ready to tackle? Happy Weekend!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title what's my motivation?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-my-motivation.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous what's my motivation? Updated at : 6:37 AM
Saturday, February 4, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top