0
I think the best thing about blogging is that you get to "meet" all these new people from all over! And everyone is different! I think some of my favorite bloggers are the ones who are real. They aren't afraid to express their opinion and are very honest.
I think so far on my blog I've been fairly conservative, which is ok. I know there are things that should be kept offline, but the great thing about the blogging community is the support you get. This is why I'm going to be honest!
After I posted on Monday about having "one of those days", Kyle and I took Adelyn on a walk to enjoy the warm weather. It was great! We had a very healthy supper and enjoyed our family time for the evening.
This is where my healthy living for the week stopped....
Starbursts were consumed.
Cupcakes were made...and eaten.
The gym called my name & I didn't respond.
I missed my WW weigh in for meeting at work.
I'm in a funk friends. I'm not sure what caused this or why, but I need to get out of it!
Any advice is welcome!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Being Honest. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/02/being-honest.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Being Honest Updated at : 6:55 AM
Friday, February 3, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top