0
It was a 70-Point day yesterday. Wow! What's so crazy about it is that I thought I was doing okay by not going totally overboard.

I eyed all the Valentine's Day candy last night at the grocery store, but walked by it without picking up a single package. I thought I was doing a halfway decent compromise with the somewhat healthy California extra-thin crust pizza and the caramel popcorn as my big splurge. I'm pretty sure if I had calculated out the Points first I would have chosen something different. I have all the Weight Watcher apps on my phone so there's no excuse other than I was very tired and hungry. Lesson learned.

Dinner was an entire package of the Caramel popcorn and 3/4 of an entire frozen pizza (it was sort of small on very thin crust but it was 21 Points). Breakfast and lunch were healthy. Oh, and let's not forget the two glasses of sweet red wine. I normally don't have alcohol, but it was just that kind of day. Crazy niece threats, police involvement, brain-damaged sister, snow, fireplace, tired, sad, hungry, husband asleep so no one to vent to = wine on the menu.

I didn't even go to the gym yesterday, because I was too rushed with crazy niece/sister stuff. I know that's just an excuse, but it's true.

In case you're wondering, I didn't get on the scale this morning. I'm not that crazy!

I know it'll take a few days to undo the damage from last night. My goal for this week was to get down to 176 by next Saturday. I just made it a lot harder with losing my mind last night. Funny how I can talk myself into anything when I'm tired and feeling sad.

I'll give it my best shot this week. Healthy eating, tracking, focusing on the healthy eating guidelines and lots of exercise.




PointsPlus® Tracker entries

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Morning
1  large banana(s)
0
Diana McMuffin
8
Subtotal8
Midday
1  item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
1  serving(s) Kirkland Salmon Burger
4
2  medium pear(s)
0
1  serving(s) Litehouse Dressing & Dip, Lite Bleu Cheese

2
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1/3 cup(s) uncooked onion(s)
0
1  tsp olive oil
1
Subtotal12
Evening
4 1/2 serving(s) Orville Redenbacher Caramel Popcorn

22
3/4 serving(s) California Pizza Crispy Thin Sicilian (3/4 entire pizza)

21
8  oz red wine
7
Subtotal50
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used70
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title And I thought I didn't do that bad yesterday...ROFL!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/01/and-i-thought-i-didn-do-that-bad.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo And I thought I didn't do that bad yesterday...ROFL! Updated at : 9:08 AM
Sunday, January 15, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top