0
The scale told the tale this morning....

After a week of eating foods like this:

WW 5 Points+ Pumpkin Pie - found on Etools

Several indulgences in Asti and beer..


And just generally enjoying a lot of food due to the holiday and TOM cravings...

The verdict is in!

I gained 0.4 pounds this week.  

Uhm.  I will take it!  This was not my most stellar WW week ever, but I am still proud of how I combated the big eating holiday that is Thanksgiving.  I am also proud that I managed to track every single thing I ate... even if it did put me into the red!

I am looking forward to a fresh week of staying within my daily Points+ range.... and definitely staying within my Weekly. 

I use both eTools and the paper tracker.  At the start of every week with the paper tracker (the book, not the individual pamphlets given out at meetings), it asks you to define any goals for the week, any potential challenges with solutions, and break out your planned exercise schedule.  Rarely do I ever write anything down in this section.  Well this week, I'm going to try something different:



Goals for the week:
Stay within daily Points+ allowance for 5 of the 7 days.

Potential Challenges + Solutions:
  1. First up is a lunch date with some friends on Saturday. Lord knows I struggle with eating out and counting Points+. This time, I'm going to look up the menu ahead of time, have my selections already mapped out, and then I won't be tempted to order something less Points+ friendly if I would have waited until doing so at the restaurant.
  2. Then, there is a cookie exchange on Sunday with another group of friends. I've already informed the host that I will not be taking any cookies home this year because of our commitment to WW and getting in shape for the wedding. She was totally cool with it :).
Planned Activity:
I have not been consistently active since the beginning of October. Joel and I did finish the first "set" of the New Rules of Lifting for Women, but we never moved on to the other weeks, and I would like to get back to doing that. Weight lifting provided some variety that I enjoyed. So, to keep my goals attainable and expectations low, I'm going to plan to do just 2 days of activity this week. If I do more, so be it. But I want to ease back in to regular activity.

What are your weekend plans?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Gain / Weekly Weight Watchers Goals by title Weigh In Results. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/12/weigh-in-results.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weigh In Results Updated at : 8:26 AM
Friday, December 2, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top