0
Just had breakfast of an egg, thin slice of Canadian bacon and English muffin. It as a frozen store brand, Fred Myers here, but probably Kroegers in the rest of the world. It was a "Lite" version at 220 calories. Not sure of Points since not in Weight Watcher scan app, and I'm too rushed (or lazy) to put in the PointsPlus app. Love these app. Sort of tasty, fast breakfast.

Great visit with my sister last night. She couldn't stop crying when she saw me. I told her I sure hoped they were tears of happiness and not sadness. She laughed.

Husband is here and we're heading out to see my sister this morning, then appointments and then the house (the dreaded house and mass of paperwork).

No internet until I get home on Sunday morning.

Happy New Year!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title It's going to be a long and busy day. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/12/it-going-to-be-long-and-busy-day.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo It's going to be a long and busy day Updated at : 8:30 AM
Friday, December 30, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top