0
Happy New Year blogger friends :).

I wanted to swing by real quick this morning to wish you and your family the very best for 2012!

As I look back on this blog in 2011, I am pleased with the progress I've made in my weight loss journey, and I know I owe a chunk of that progress to those of you who read and comment.  You keep me going.  You keep me accountable.  You make me want to come back here to own up to my setbacks, or celebrate with you in my successes.  Thank you for taking time out of your day to read and/or comment and share your encouraging words.  It is always appreciated.

I will leave you with some of my favorite posts of 2011:
  1. It All Started With a New Tradition.  The engagement story :).
  2. Drawing Inspiration From Places Other Than the Scale.  The story behind what really got my butt kicked into gear to lose this weight once and for all. 
  3. Setting Goals for 2011.  The start of my plethora of 5Ks in the spring and early summer.  So proud of myself for that.
  4. March of Dimes March for Babies 5K.  A first hand look at how the money raised for organizations like this can really make a difference.
  5. Why Do You Want to Lose Weight? An outline of my reasons.  I plan to do a follow up post on this to reflect on what goals, if any, I achieved on this list in 2011.

Cheers to the best year yet to come for both you and me! Wishing you and yours a blessed 2012!


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Holidays / New Years Eve by title Happy New Year!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Happy New Year! Updated at : 10:24 AM
Saturday, December 31, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top