0
Today's weigh in:

181.4

My last weigh in was on October 31, and I was 173.4. That's an eight-pound gain in three weeks. Ugh! It just proves I have to be vigilant and borderline obsessive when it comes to my weight and what I eat.

I have work to do. The Big Climb is March 25, 69 floors in the Columbia building in Seattle. Last year I was 176 pounds for the Big Climb, and it was hard! My goal this year is to weigh 160.

Four months and twenty pounds to lose.

Now I need a plan! I'm tossing around the idea of rejoining Weight Watchers. It helps me to weigh in every week with someone else. That alone is worth the $40/month, plus I love my Weight Watchers leader.

Most likely I'll still do my calorie counting because I love my BodyMedia. It's weight loss plan is exercise, calorie counting and journaling (online). Maybe a hybrid diet of Weight Watchers and BodyMedia. Sound good?




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The dreaded Monday morning weighin. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-dreaded-monday-morning-weighin.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The dreaded Monday morning weighin Updated at : 5:57 AM
Monday, November 21, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top