0
Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with my brain. Sweet Ida posted that a "hybrid" diet of Weight Watchers and Body Media would probably work for me.

I read "hybrid"and thought "oh...so that's how you spell it!". I wrote "high-bred" diet this morning. It didn't look right and of course spell check didn't catch it either. Sometimes I scare myself with my stupidity.

Today didn't go well for eating or exercising. 4:30am wake-up call from work for a problem in Montana, then no gym because I had a 7 a.m. physical therapy appointment, then to work. No time for gym or breakfast, and no time to drink water today.

I came home feeling like I was starving to death. Overate.

Tomorrow will be better...I'll have a "high-bred" day of good eating and good exercise. :)








Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title High-bred diet????. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/11/high-bred-diet.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo High-bred diet???? Updated at : 8:36 PM
Monday, November 21, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top