0
September 2011
My name is Joel, future husband to the future Mrs. Hilary Busbee.  Hilary has asked me to write a guest post about my weight loss journey.  I’m at a loss of how to go about this because I’m not very detail oriented.  I could simply say I’ve been eating better and losing weight and that would suffice; but, I know Hilary wouldn’t have it.  I will try and draw this out as much as possible for God, country and Hilary!

Making better food choices and staying mobile has been my cause for success.  I’m very lucky because there are only a handful of foods that I won’t eat.  I can even eat that mislabeled rabbit food of a cereal, Fiber One, and enjoy it!  Instead of putting the trash in my car and driving it the 1/8 of a mile to the dumpster I walk it.  Even though it seems small, that stuff adds up.  Here’s the big secret folks, I rarely, rarely eat fast food anymore.  Shocker, I know!  Who would have guessed that refraining from a steady diet of McDoubles would help someone lose weight? 

November 2011
Even though I know you’re growing more intrigued with each word you read, I have to say that’s it and wrap this up.  I eat better and feel better.  I also want to quickly say how grateful I am for Hilary doing this with me.  She’s the reason this is happening.  Love you.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Guest post / Joel / Weight Loss / Weight Watchers by title Guest Post by Joel. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/11/guest-post-by-joel.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Guest Post by Joel Updated at : 6:06 AM
Monday, November 28, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top