0
We've been getting non-stop rain for the last 3 days here in the D.C. metro area. 

I personally love the rain - it is the perfect occasion to cuddle up on the couch with a book and some hot tea :).


When it begins to rain frequently in September, that is when you really know that fall is just around the corner.  I used to believe that summer was my favorite season, but after living in this extremely hot part of the country, I really appreciate the cooler, crisp temperatures that come with fall.

I especially love fall for all of its outdoor activities, including traveling to wineries (lots of good ones in Virginia!), going camping, visiting haunted houses, picking pumpkins, and some general mischief with my niece :).


And raking leaves only to jump in them!


this is the life, eh?

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day and I'm really hoping for a loss, however small it may be. 

Do you get to enjoy all 4 seasons where you live?  What is your favorite season?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Miscellaneous by title Rainy Thursday!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/09/rainy-thursday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Rainy Thursday! Updated at : 5:20 PM
Thursday, September 8, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top