0
At last! A month where I've actually met most of my goals :).

This is what I said I'd do for August:

1. Print out and post my goals on my desk at work and on the fridge.  I did do this at my desk at work.  I never remembered to print them out for my fridge.

2.  Begin the New Rules of Lifting for Women Challenge offered by Jen at the Priorfatgirl.comJoel and I both started this near the beginning of August and we're still going!

3.  Incorporate 1 fruit and 1 vegetable into each meal every single day, and keep track of how often I meet this goal.  Of the 31 days in August, 21 of those days were spent eating at least 1 serving of fruits and/or vegetables.  I'm happy with this!  I'm not good at eating my fruits/veggies at all.

4. Keep track of how many days I attended the gym, for how long, and what I did while thereI did 15 days of activity for an average of 38.9 minutes at a time.  This was mainly  a combo of the weight training and Wii activity.

5. Track and stay on plan at least 5 days per week - and actually keep track of whether or not I've done this. I tracked for 18 of the 31 days.  

I'm really satisfied with how I did on these goals for August.  I definitely plan to keep up my worksheets on how often I achieve #'s 3-5 for September.

I'll post the September goals tomorrow!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category goals / New Rules of Lifting for Women / Weight Loss / Weight Loss Challenges by title How I Did on August Goals. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-i-did-on-august-goals.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo How I Did on August Goals Updated at : 4:30 PM
Thursday, September 1, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top