0
The day was fun. Good people, good food, good weather..

I ate as healthy as possible on the cruise considering we had to pre-order the food and no nutritional information available. I had salmon, mashed potatoes that were amazing but I ate only about 1/3 cup, and fresh asparagus. There was bread and a little salad before lunch and strawberry cheesecake afterwards that was the best cheesecake I've ever tasted (I had one very tiny bite). My best guesstimate using BodyMedia to log my food was 670 calories for that one meal. I had even left a lot of food on my plate.

Exercise lacking yesterday but I made up for it today (StairMaster).

Doctor appointment in the morning to review my lab results. 

Too tired to write anything else (with my one hand).

What we saw when we got off the chartered bus from our corporate office.

From onboard the boat from the dining room.

From the top deck.

More from the deck

The top deck.

The 35-year lapel pin. There were company anniversaries from 20 to 40 years (starting with 20 every five years is a milestone with a celebration). Total years of experience of the people being honored was 990 years. My best friend got the most applause because to know her is to love her.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Wednesday's Cruise in pictures. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/wednesday-cruise-in-pictures.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Wednesday's Cruise in pictures Updated at : 10:21 PM
Thursday, August 18, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top