0
During the hurricane on Saturday, Joel and I decided to give Just Dance 2 a try.  It didn't take us long to get used to at all.  You're basically trying to mimic what the person on the screen is doing, to the song of your choice.  Also, they have a dance option that seems to be geared more toward exercise and working up a sweat.  We only played for about 15-20 minutes of the regular dance competition, just to try it, and we were both definitely sweating by the end of that short amount of time.

I also managed to get a NROLW workout in on Saturday as well.  A weekend workout two weekends in a row!

I found it a little difficult this weekend to halt the food cravings.  Every month at a certain time I seem to have this problem!  I have continued to track diligently however.

I spent Sunday preparing the week's meals.  On the menu this week is Better-For-You Buttermilk Pancakes, Meatball & Spaghetti Soup, and this Slow Cooker Root Beer BBQ Chicken that is A-M-A-ZING!  I said I'd have recipes last week for last week's meals and that all got swept under the rug :(.

Stay tuned for some deliciousness this week, however.  I've already had the pancakes and they were very tasty and filling.

How did you and your family fair during the hurricane? 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Eat What You Love / Exercise / Weight Loss / Weight Loss Challenges / Weight Watcher Recipes by title Just Dance!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/just-dance.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Just Dance! Updated at : 1:30 PM
Monday, August 29, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top