0
Goodbye Ambien
As my 3-year old grand-niece said with her hands on her hips, after her mother made her angry, "I've decided I don't like you anymore!".

Three nights in a row, after taking Ambien, I've basically sleep-walked and ate food I didn't plan to eat or remember eating. The first two nights it wasn't too bad, a few extra pieces of fruit that I didn't remember eating, but last night:


This was a full 8-cup container of chips (my husband's food, not mine). Worse than eating the chips is the conversation I had with my husband as I was eating them which I totally don't remember. Something about I had been good for six weeks and I deserved a treat. Approximately 600 calories!

Bye-bye Ambien. Hello sleepless in Seattle.

Best huumus in the world and I made it!

There's no oil in the recipe, but I drizzled olive oil over it, as Angela suggested. The first time I used a whole teaspoon, which was too much. The next time I only used 1/2 teaspoon which was perfect. Scrumptious!


Dash Point Park hike yesterday
The stairs

Puget Sound, worth the short hike.



Today's hike, my usual trail by my house
It was 85 degrees and I think I overdid it. It was worth it though because I found a great blackberry patch (and no people!).

Beautiful Mt. Rainier

Great weather, but dead, brown grass.

Perfect blackberries


My cat's Halloween costume That I bought her yesterday. And if looks could kill...I'd be dead. 
Things I do to entertain myself.

My hair. Some of the hideous ash toner has washed out. My bangs are growing out, but still too short. Looking at this picture I can see why I got the senior (62+) discount at the movies last week. 
I'm only 56. :)

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Ambien...I don't like you anymore!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/ambieni-don-like-you-anymore.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Ambien...I don't like you anymore! Updated at : 10:40 PM
Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top