0
After a week of not weighing in, I finally bit the bullet and hopped on the scale on Friday to find a gain of only a pound.  I'll take this gain of only a pound after allllll the eating out I've done and the lack of gym attendance as well.

Joel and I made it to the gym twice last week and as of today we're officially members at Gold's Gym!

I'm happy to not only get myself back into a routine, but I'm ELATED that Joel is going with me!  I'm happy for him that he can start making positive changes for his health, and I'm happy that the person I love will be spending these grueling moments with me as well.  

The HilJoe competition is not over by any means either.  Joel has an unusual work schedule, and getting him to weigh in at the same time as me has been a llittle difficult.  So we're going to work something out to ensure that our weigh in's continue to be as fair as possible.  Stay tuned as we're going to revamp our competition now!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Gain / goals / HJ Competition / Weight Loss by title Weigh In & New Gym. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/06/weigh-in-new-gym.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weigh In & New Gym Updated at : 12:02 PM
Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top