0
On June 1, I received an exciting little blogger award - my first ever!  I received this awesome award from Spoonful of Me - Thank You So Much for thinking of me here at The Big Weight!

The Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog. 
  • Tell us 10 things about yourself.
  • Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.

1. I LOVE to read. (And also have a blog devoted to my book reviews.)
2. I own a very adorable (read: spunky), all-black cat named Charles.
3. I have dated my boyfriend Joel for 4 years.
4. I am back in school again, for the second time, to become a nurse.
5. I'm originally from western Pennsylvania.
6. I love me some Vera Bradley - hardcore!
7. Chai Tea is my morning drug.
8. Keystone Light is my beer of choice... unless some Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier is available - then I'd have to go with that!
9. Country music is my preferred genre :)
10. My favorite condiment ever is HEINZ ketchup - not Hunt's - HEINZ!!!!!  If it ain't Heinz, it ain't sh*t!

I would love to share this award with some others (who most likely have no clue who I am and/or have never even viewed my site! - no hard feelings :) ):

Sam @ Momma on a Mission to Get Healthy
Faith @ I'm Too Sexy For This Fat
Jodie @ Bigger Than a Baby Elephant
Jennifer @ Watch My Butt Shrink

I really enjoy reading your blogs ladies, and I look forward to following along with you on your respective journeys!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Random Weight Loss Thoughts by title The Adorable Blog Award!! :). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/06/the-adorable-blog-award.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Adorable Blog Award!! :) Updated at : 3:30 AM
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top