0
Friday was Joel & I's weigh in day and here are our official weigh in results for Week 1:

Joel (6'): 240
Hilary (5'8"): 259.4

Joel's strategy is to simply count calories, while mine will continue to be following Weight Watchers and visiting the gym (or doing some variation of activity) at least 5 days/week.

At one time Joel and I weighed exactly the same (a few years ago) and I felt grotesque THEN, but now I weigh more than him and that is simply not right.  I am not going to allow this to go on any longer and I look forward to updating you as I continue to lose weight and surpass Joel! :)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category HJ Competition / Success / Weight Loss by title The HilJoe Competition - Week 1. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/05/the-hiljoe-competition-week-1.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The HilJoe Competition - Week 1 Updated at : 6:09 AM
Monday, May 2, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top