0
This week was a loss for both Joel & I! Go us!!

Joel (6'): 237.2
Hilary (5'8"): 255.8
 
I am getting closer and closer to reaching my first 10 lbs milestone!!!  I'm going to put in some extra effort this week to see if I can lose at least a pound.  I'm not going to be unrealistic and hope for a 2.8 lbs weight loss because look at my history on the left - the weight isn't exactly sliding off at the speed of light and that's okay.  

Here's to keeping the momentum going this week!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category goals / HJ Competition / Loss / Success / Weight Loss by title HilJoe Competition - Week 4. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/05/hiljoe-competition-week-4.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo HilJoe Competition - Week 4 Updated at : 12:41 PM
Friday, May 27, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top