0
I just recently started following All the Weigh, a weight loss blog written by a woman from NYC. I love her idea regarding "Friend Making Mondays".  You simply answer the questions below and go back to her blog and post a link to your answers.... read a few of the participants blogs and comment on theirs and then hopefully you've made a few friends!  

Today's Friend Making Mondays post is: Are You a Bookworm?

This FMM was written just for me!  Boy do I love reading - I actually have a whole different blog, titled Pritt-y Story To Tell, devoted to just that! 

1) How often do you read?  I read everyday Mon-Thurs on my commute to/from work.  I wish I read more though! 

2) What's the last book you read and loved? The last book(s) I read and loved was the the entire Twilight series.  I especially loved "Twilight" itself - what a great book! 

3) What book(s) are you currently reading?  I'm currently reading "The Shack" by Wm. Paul Young.

4) Share a few of your favorite authors.  James Patterson, Jennifer Weiner, Jodi Picoult, Joel Osteen

5) What's next on your list of must-reads?   That has yet to be determined because I ask my friends on Facebook and await their votes.  However, it will be between Angels & Demons, The Kite Runner, and Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you come back!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Friend Making Mondays / Pritty Story to Tell by title Friend Making Mondays: Are You A Bookworm?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/05/friend-making-mondays-are-you-bookworm.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Friend Making Mondays: Are You A Bookworm? Updated at : 6:46 AM
Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top