0
Even after all this time,
The Sun never says to the Earth,
"You owe me."
Look what happens with
A love like that.
It lights the whole sky. 
~Hafiz of Persia 

A few amazing things happened over the last 24 hours.  I met both, not one, but BOTH of my goals for the March of Dimes and Cystic Fiborsis walks!  I am so pleased and thrilled with the generosity of my friends and family.  I know that for many people in this day and age, the need to make ends meet is a daily struggle.  But God wants us to be generous beings no matter what our situation.  In fact, in today's daily message from Joel Osteen it said:

“By His divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the one who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence”  (2 Peter 1:3 NLT)




What do you think?

I'm so happy I got the 5K bug because raising money for causes like these makes a person feel really good. It is my hope that people continue giving even though I've reached both of my goals. 

While I doubt that those who gave are reading this message right now, I still want to thank you for donating your hard earned dollars to two important foundations.  The people who are affected by Cystic Fibrosis and Premature Births are more grateful that I can adequately express here.

See that? 110%!
"You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God." 2 Corinthians 9:11
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category 5K by title Rich Generosity. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/rich-generosity.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Rich Generosity Updated at : 7:18 AM
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top