0

30 weeks - 4.12.11

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a head of cabbage, almost 3 pounds, and a tad over 15.7 inches long from head to heel.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pants, and I’ve recently started wearing a few shirts I got from my sister. I’m still squeezing into a few regular things though, like the brown tee in my picture this week!

Gender: It’s a girl!!! We’re still working on names…I sure hope we can get one picked out soon!

Movement: She is a busy little girl! I feel her moving around all throughout the day. I love it though…there is a tiny little life inside me!

Sleep: Eh, it’s been ok! I’m not the best side sleeper and I wake up on my back quite a bit. Plus a few bathroom runs!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, a bigger selection of clothes, and buying regular clothes (the maternity section needs to expand)!

Cravings: Lately it’s been Lucky Charms…not sure why! I am quickly finding out the bigger she gets the less I eat…I get full SO fast!

Symptoms: Really can’t complain! Feeling well for the most part, just stiff/achy & tired by the end of the the day.

Best Moment this week: It’s been a pretty laid back week, but a fun one! I was at a work conference out of town the end of last week and did a little shopping for Baby Bangert! I got this outfit and it was 1/2 price!! I love the ruffles on the back of the pants!DSC09877

Friday was my friend, Sarah’s, baby shower. She is 3 weeks ahead of me and expecting a boy! We couldn’t resist a belly picture together! They live not too far from us and we joke that our kids will have an arranged marriage!DSC09881

On Saturday Kyle & I went to Target to get our registry done. He had to test out the stroller before we could add it to our list! ;) It was so fun picking out everything we needed for our baby girl!!DSC09882

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 30 weeks. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/30-weeks.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 30 weeks Updated at : 1:12 PM
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top