0

Hey all!! First of all I need to say thanks for all your sweet comments on my bump and the support! You all are just too sweet! I just can’t believe how much my tummy is already sticking out. I’m pretty sure it gets bigger everyday!

I feel very good about my eats the first 2 days of the week. Here is a summary of Tuesday’s eats. For breakfast I had 1 glass orange juice (Vitamin C) and a bowl of oatmeal (whole grains) with a sliced banana (other fruits). DSC09662DSC09661

One thing I love about my job is that I had almost 2 weeks off over Christmas, but boy oh boy, coming back to insane, crazy busy work has been rough on this girl!

Mid morning I snacked on 1 c of multi grain cheerios (whole grains). DSC09663

Like I said the office was pretty crazy, so to hold me over till lunch I sliced an apple (other fruits) for another snack. DSC09664

My late, but delicious lunch was leftovers! I had cheesy crock-pot chicken (protein) with brown rice (whole grains). DSC09668

When you take lunch at 2pm it really makes your afternoon fly! Before I knew I was carpooling with my main man to our humble abode! I love that we work at the same place!

Supper was a true midwestern meal, steak & potatoes! We use our new *larger* George Foreman grill to cook 2 good sized steaks. I had 1/2 of one (protein & iron).DSC09670

And the roasted potatoes (iron) rounded out the meal! Felt like a farm girl again! ;)DSC09671

After supper was eaten & cleaned up, I got right back to work. I brought home a bunch of things that are VERY time sensitive right now. Needless to say, I’m ready to hit the hay!

Here is a run down of my stats. The top number is how many servings I got in, the bottom number is how many is recommended. I think it will be hard to get all the recommended servings in of each category. But I think the big thing is that when I do choose food, I choose nutritionally rich ones.

  • Whole Grains 3/6
  • Calcium 0/4
  • Green Leafy/Yellow Veggies/fruits 0/4
  • Protein 2/3
  • Vitamin C 1/3
  • Iron 2/3
  • Other Fruits & Veggies 2/2
  • Fats 2/4
  • Fluids 104oz
  • Prenatal – check!

I’m still in decision mode. These are a LOT of thing to track. But I know they are important for me & my baby, so I’m giving it a shot. If anyone has any advice to more easily track I am all ears!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tiiiirrreeed!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/01/tiiiirrreeed.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tiiiirrreeed!!! Updated at : 7:58 PM
Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top