0
I started the holiday off right with a 2.6 lb loss! I was happy and motivated!  But alas, I was at home at mom and dad's, and that is never a good thing when it comes to healthy eating.  My mom doesn't typically abide by 3 course meals (or any number for that matter).  She almost always makes dinner, but we are on our own for everything else.  The bottom line is I ate a lot of crap over the holidays simply out of boredom and lack of food choices.  The result: a 5 lb gain a week later! Blah! 

Still, it is a new year, a new week, a new day... and thank God for that!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Post Holiday Weight Gain. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/01/post-holiday-weight-gain.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Post Holiday Weight Gain Updated at : 9:03 AM
Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top