0
I'm not exactly SUPER thrilled to be reporting that I had no loss this week.  However, J & I did take a trip to Charlottesville, VA, and we did a lot of good eatin'! As a result, I'm happy to see that I managed to keep myself enough in check that I did not gain any weight.

Some positives of this week: I managed to make it to the gym all 5 days, for at least 30 min each day!  So far this week, I can cross off Monday as a trip to the gym with at least 30 min of the elliptical.  Yay!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title No Loss, But No Gain Either!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-loss-but-no-gain-either.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo No Loss, But No Gain Either! Updated at : 11:26 AM
Monday, January 10, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top