0
I've been without internet connection for the past five hours (except my phone, but that doesn't really count). It was almost as bad as when the electricity goes out.

I even tried to watch a Netflix movie through the box thing we have when it displayed "your internet isn't connected" message. Oh yeah, no internet, I forgot. So no Netflix. It makes me wonder how I ever lived without the internet.

My husband finally fixed it about 20 minutes ago, but it's 10:30p .m. It's past time my bedtime so I'm not writing much. I've been working on a post of why I gained 100 pounds. I'm too tired now to proof it before I post it. Tomorrow.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Internetless tonight. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/01/internetless-tonight.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Internetless tonight Updated at : 10:51 PM
Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top